Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Deutschlandreise Files:

It's been a crazy couple of weeks; first two weeks in a bus with 60 other exchange students, then a host family change the day after I get back! But the trip was amazing; I can't think of a better way to tour Germany. It was exhausting, for sure: party every night, and then breakfast at 7:30 isn't a comfortable schedule. But by the last day, we were all sick and tired and the best friends in the world.

I knew you would all want to see some of the trip, so over the 14 days I took 6.6 gigabytes of pictures. Over the next two weeks, I will try to write a series of posts, each on one of the cities we visited, and accompany it with a photo album on Flickr. The album for Brussels is already up; I should have the post written tomorrow. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment