Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Deutschlandreise!

Just so you all know, in just TWO days I will be on the road in a bus jam-packed with exchange students for our two-week-long trip all over Germany! A rough sampling of the destinations:

  • Bonn
  • Brussels
  • The Marksburg
  • Heidelberg
  • Strausbourg
  • The European Parliament
  • Stuttgart
  • Dachau
  • Munich
  • Neuschwanstein
  • Prague
  • Dresden
  • Berlin
  • The Reichstag/Bundestag building
  • Potsdam
  • The VW factory
  • Hamburg

As you can see, it's a whirlwind trip. In a couple cities, we will barely have enough time to run through taking pictures. But it will be nonetheless fun; two uninterrupted weeks with other exchange students can't be anything but fun!

As to wether you will hear anything from me during the trip... I don't know. I will be taking all the necessary gear with me, (I'm not sure if my 8 gigabytes of camera memory will suffice for this trip!) but whether or not I have internet access on a given day is luck of the draw. Auf jeden fall, at the end of the trip I will post one heck of a photo album!

No comments:

Post a Comment