Sunday, October 25, 2009

A test of an new way of displaying images using some pictures I took.

Edit: I removed the widget because it starts automatically, and the idea of a page full of slideshows, all loading automatically and lagging everything within sight is just too horrible to contemplate. Anyone know a good system for embedded slideshows that doesn't load automatically like that? Or a way to get blogger to hide stuff on the main blog page?

Here is the flickr album, for those interested.

2 comments:

  1. Comment if it doesn't work, or is annoying, or you hate my photography and wish I would go away... on second thought, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first image is clearly the best. The eye wants to see a UFO. The mind resists.

    The scope reminds me of the one at Stanford, an unworldly object set in pristine hills. The German version has more trees and less of California's golden grass lands.

    Ted.

    ReplyDelete