Friday, August 7, 2009

"My bags are packed, I'm ready to go"

So, this is my antepenultimate day in eureka. Yes, that's just a fancy way of saying"the day before the day before the last day". I have a decent idea of what I need for Germany, and I have most of it. I also have a decent amount of money, thanks to the painting I have been doing. But I barely know who my host parents will be. I have emailed them, and they seem nice. The mother runs a daycare form the house, and the father makes machines to control the world. (At least that's what the email said.) But I haven't seen any pictures of them, and have only satellite pictures of where I am going. Should I have to parachute out to their house, I could do that easily, but I don't know who's picking me up at the airport. This it actually kind of fun. Am I crazy?

1 comment: